The UEFA Europa League final is set.
German side Eintracht Frankfurt will take on Scottish club Rangers after the two sides confirmed their places on Thursday night.
Frankfurt, who knocked out Barcelona in the quarter-finals, beat West Ham 1-0 on the night, 3-1 on aggregate to make the final.
Rangers, on the other hand, stunned Rb Leipzig 3-1 on the night, 3-2 on aggregate to storm the finals.
Here’s all you need to know about the two sides, and the finals;
- UEFA ranking: 27
- How they qualified: Group D winners (W3 D3 L0 F10 A6), 3-2agg aet vs Betis (R16), 4-3agg vs Barcelona (QF), 3-1agg vs West Ham (SF)
- Top scorer: Daichi Kamada (5)
- Last season: did not feature in UEFA club competition
- UEFA Cup/Europa League best: winners (1979/80)
- UEFA ranking: 34
- How they qualified: Group A runners-up (W2 D2 L2 F6 A5), 6-4agg vs Dortmund (KO), 4-2agg vs Crvena zvezda (R16), 3-2agg aet vs Braga (QF), 3-2agg vs Leipzig (SF)
- Top scorer: James Tavernier (7)
- Last season: round of 16 (L 3-1agg vs Slavia Praha)
- UEFA Cup/Europa League best: runners-up (2007/08)
This season’s final takes place at the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán Stadium in Seville. The game will kick off at 21:00 CET on Wednesday 18 May.