Manchester United’s Premier League clash against Chelsea has been given a new date.
This follows Chelsea’s progression into the FA Cup final on Sunday evening courtesy of a 2-0 win over Crystal Palace.
The match has been brought forward by more than two weeks. and will now be played on Thursday 28 April.
United had been due to face Chelsea on Sunday 15 May, but the Blues will now be contesting the FA Cup final against Liverpool on that weekend.
Here is United’s schedule;
- Tuesday 19 April: Liverpool v United
- Saturday 23 April: Arsenal v United
- Thursday 28 April: UNITED v Chelsea
- Monday 2 May: United v Brentford
- Saturday 7 May: Brighton v United
- Sunday 22 May: Crystal Palace v United