Everton will be looking to end their recent losing run when they play Tottenham in the English Premier League on Monday night.
The Toffees have lost their last two matches, against Man City and Southampton, further denting their hopes of avoiding the ax.
Spurs, just like Everton, have gone through a rough patch in recent weeks, falling further behind in the race for Europe.
- Jordan Pickford could make his 200th Premier League appearance on Monday.
- He could become the 21st player to make at least 200 PL appearances, with all of them being as a starter.
- He would also be only the fifth player to hit this mark in the competition on his birthday, after Noel Whelan, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Pablo Zabaleta, and Victor Moses.
- Tottenham Hotspur have won nine of their last 12 Premier League matches played on a Monday (D2 L1), with the defeat coming at home to Manchester City in October 2018.
- Spurs have lost just one of their last 18 Premier League matches v Everton (W8 D9), although that did come in this fixture last season.
- After their victory in this fixture last term, Everton are looking to pick up their first back-to-back league wins at Spurs since a run of three between August 2006 and November 2008.