The FA Cup fourth round draw has been done after days of third round action.
There are 16 ties in the fourth round proper which will be held across the weekend of Friday 4 and Monday 7 February 2022.
Here is the draw in full;
- Crystal Palace v Hartlepool United
- AFC Bournemouth v Boreham Wood
- Huddersfield Town v Barnsley
- Peterborough United v Queens Park Rangers
- Cambridge United v Luton Town
- Southampton v Coventry City
- Chelsea v Plymouth Argyle
- Everton v Brentford
- Kidderminster Harriers v West Ham United
- Manchester United or Aston Villa v Middlesbrough
- Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Liverpool v Cardiff City
- Stoke City v Wigan Athletic
- Nottingham Forest or Arsenal v Leicester City
- Manchester City v Fulham
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Norwich City
Winning clubs in the fourth round will pick up £90,000 from the competition prize fund.