The Premier League returns this weekend with an early kick-off at King Power Stadium as Leicester hosts leaders Chelsea.
Chelsea dropped points in their last match, a home clash against Burnley, and will be eager to bounce back.
They however face an unpredictable Leicester who currently lie 12th on the log.
Leicester vs Chelsea head to head
- Chelsea are aiming to make it nine wins in 13 visits to the King Power Stadium
- Leicester have only lost more Premier League games against Man United (9) than they have against Chelsea (7)
- Leicester are unbeaten in their last three Premier League games against Chelsea
- Chelsea have won 14 of their 20 away Premier League games under Thomas Tuchel
- They have scored 29 goals, conceded nine, and kept 12 clean sheets
- Only Guus Hiddink and Jose Mourinho (13) have reached 10 away victories in fewer games in the competition
- Reece James has been involved in seven Premier League goals this season (four goals, three assists) – only Mohamed Salah (16), Michail Antonio (nine), and Jamie Vardy (eight) have been involved in more so far this term
- No side has scored more headed goals than the Blues this season, 4. (Kai Havertz 2, Thiago Silva and Chalobah one each)
- Antonio Rudiger has scored three of Chelsea’s last four Premier League goals at King Power
- Leicester have won seven points from their five home games this season
- The Foxes have lost seven of their last 15 Premier League games
- No side has conceded more headed goals in the Premier League this season than Leicester (four)
- Of sides currently in the Premier League, only Watford (21) and Newcastle (11) are on a longer current run without a clean sheet in the competition than Leicester