The 2021 Premier League season promises to be an enticing one in the goalscoring front following the signing of some of the most interesting attacking talents this season.
With Harry Kane walking home with the top scorer gong last season, Man United’s Bruno Fernandes is taking no chances in the race with the Portuguese grabbing a hattrick on the first week when his side hit Leeds United 5-1.
But Bruno knows that he won’t have the luxury of resting on his laurels as the likes of Danny Ings and Dominic Calvert Lewin are busy on his toes following their goals on the second week of the new campaign.
Kane, just as the other top goalscorers last season, will be hoping not to be left behind after confirming last week that he will be staying at Spurs this season.
But despite the goals, who are the current top goalscorers in the English top-flight?
- Michail Antonio (West Ham United)
- Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
- Mason Greenwood (Manchester United)
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton)
- Danny Ings (Aston Villa)
- Said Benrahma (West Ham United)
- Pablo Fornals (West Ham United)
- Diogo Jota (Liverpool)
- Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion)
- Conor Gallagher (Crystal Palace)
- Demarai Gray (Everton)
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City)
- Callum Wilson (Newcastle United)
- Ferran Torres (Manchester City)
- Son Heung Min (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Mohammed Salah (Liverpool)