Liverpool’s Premier League title win after a 30-year wait was historical on many fronts.
Among the many historical lines, a number of players made history when Jordan Henderson hoisted the trophy at Anfield.
James Milner is one such player. The 34-year-old joined a list of players to have lifted the title with two different sides.
Milner was part of the Manchester City team that won the title in 2011/12 and 2013/14.
He left the Manchester club at the end of the 2014 season, arriving at Anfield in 2015 on a free transfer.
Despite Jurgen Klopp using him sparingly during the time he has been at the club, his influence both on and off the pitch has been immense.
So, which players have done it before, and with which clubs?
Players who’ve won Premier League titles with two clubs
- N’Golo Kante – Leicester City and Chelsea
- Riyad Mahrez – Leicester City and Manchester City
- Robert Huth – Chelsea and Leicester City
- Nicolas Anelka – Arsenal and Chelsea
- Carlos Tevez – Manchester United and Manchester City
- Gael Clichy – Arsenal and Manchester City
- Kolo Toure – Arsenal and Manchester City
- Ashley Cole – Arsenal and Chelsea
- Mark Schwarzer – Chelsea and Leicester City
- Henning Berg – Blackburn Rovers and Manchester United